Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Presentation

Link to my VTS presentation prezi

1 comment:

  1. Daum Alternative Assignment:

    I love your big idea and the concept of the boys writers club. I can image that 4th and 5th grade boys were very into this unit. I have high school boys that would love this and I know that my little boy who is only 3 would think that it is the coolest thing ever too. So great job at knowing your students and fitting the curriculum to their needs and interests. I love using exquisite corpse. As I was reading through your presentation before I even got to the assignments I was thinking he should use exquisite corpse and of course you already had. I can certainly see how VTS support the notion of the beast especially with the range of images that you chose. I was impressed the ambitious nature of your studio projects for the students. I know that you may not have accomplished it all the way in which you intended but bravo for having those standards and expectations. I definitely want to use the big idea of beasts in my high school classroom. I’m excited about adapting it for them and seeing what the girls have to say too. I can see how some of the images you chose to VTS would be difficult for my students to VTS. Did you consider using any images of humans as beasts? Just curious? Great job!

    ReplyDelete